DBS61-200 - Dixon - Aluminum Dry Break Coupler - LJI Part: DBS61-200
Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. A spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss.
- Maximum Operating Pressure 150 PSI at 70 F(21 C)
- Material Aluminum
- Seal Nitrile Rubber
- Female Thread NPT
- Coupler Size 2-1/2"
- Female Thread Size 2"
- Coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
- Heavy duty construction provides long service life
- Stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service Strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
- Dixon EZ Boss-Lock cam arms provide added security from accidental opening due to vibration or snagging. Very easy to use, just close the arms and they lock, to open simply lift the lever.